Spring is one of my favorite times to travel, especially living in New York. While most days it’s still cool and rainy (so getting away someplace warm is great), it’s not so bitter cold here that you dread having one of those ungodly early flights that we seem to always find ourselves on. Our next trip isn’t for another month, so I figure I’d start posting about some other things in the interim, like what I’m currently loving.
1. I’ve reached the point where I’m ready to spring clean, and that includes the files on my computer. My computer is running SO SLOW, because it’s packed with so many photos and videos from our travels, birthday parties, etc. I always feel a tiny ping of horror when I have to delete them, because I only have them backed up in one other place. I recently got a second backup, just in case something happens to my first, and it’s really eased my mind! My computer is like new again since I cleaned out files. I really like this backup, because it’s a ton of storage and not too expensive.
2. One of my favorite things about Spring is the clothes! My winter wardrobe is nowhere near as nice as it is in the warmer months, because I bundle up and don’t care as long as I’m warm. I’m obsessed with off the shoulder shirts because I have it in my head that it makes me look skinnier than I actually am ha! The top above is from here.
3. As beach and pool weather arrives, or if you’re heading to a location with either of those amenities, I love this shampoo/conditioner (it comes in both). It seriously feels so great at the end of the day! Lately, I’ve been using conditioner BEFORE shampooing, and I am really loving it! Also, be sure to sign up for L’Occitane emails – they are always doing some sort of promo thing!
4. Spring calls for a nice, light duvet. I have literally been obsessing over this one for years! I swore to myself once we sell our New York condo I’d buy it for our next place. Since we’re still on the market, it’s on the back burner, but I’m holding myself to it!
5. Justin Timberlake’s Can’t Stop The Feeling is all you need in life and more. I just love it so much I can’t stop listening!
One last thing! The winner for the $100 Sephora gift card is…
Congrats, Olivia! I will email you and you will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be picked! Thanks everyone for entering and I will be doing more giveaways in the future!