If you’re looking for trip report and recaps on all things Disney World than you’ve come to the right place! Scroll down for trips, categorized by year!
This year we split our stay at Disney’s Yacht Club, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, and the Marriott World Center Resort & Spa! We had an awesome private fireworks dessert party and character meet & greet at Epcot, and had a blast exploring all the parks! Check out our trip below (links will be updated as the post appears)!
We once again headed down for our anniversary, splitting our time between Disney’s Boardwalk Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian. Details below!
Play & Eat
– Hollywood Studios
– Relaxing at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
– Disney’s Boardwalk at Night
– Breakfast with the Princesses at Akershus
– Snorkeling In The Epcot Tank
– Epcot & Le Cellier
– Magic Kingdom
– The New Be Our Guest Restaurant
– Animal Kingdom and our Fourth Anniversary
– Breakfast at Ohana, the Grand Floridian Pool, Downtown Disney, & the Water Parade
– Cinderella’s Royal Table Princess Breakfast & the Magic Kingdom
We took a long weekend and headed down to Orlando, Florida (re:Disney) to celebrate our first wedding anniversary! We stayed at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, ate at some amazing restaurants, and did six parks in three days! Wow! Read all about our whirlwind of a long weekend below!